Friday, October 31, 2008

i'm too random for my own good...

nothing going on at the ishi side of the court...

yoshi's there... still nothing going on...

i take more naps now... and more time offline... i really am not missing anything...

still in the process of making a shrine in my temple...

my thesis is as dead as me... LOL... gawd...

on with my ishiyoshi insanity...

as mentioned before, my sister likes hAngry and Angry... she even likes rika's voice now...

sigh she's phasing again... annoying...

she jumps bandwagons all the time...

i'm in the boondocks so no updates for a while... i'm working on the other one... the update is long over due... i might stop writing for awhile... mind you, MIGHT... i'm still conflicted about stuff...

there's always a cause... even for stopping...

No comments: