Saturday, July 12, 2008

new fic in the works....

... i rant and ramble randomly so much, i should change the name of this blog from the IshiYoshi hopeful to Random Rant/Rambler... j/k ...

I decided to overhaul this post... there's nothing more to say about them except awesome...

anyway... I have a new idea for a fic... i'm working on my outline now... my main problem is delivery since it's really far out... H!P + gothic english literature= ???

i don't even know if it should be an IshiYoshi fic or not... i got it worked out as an IshiYoshi fic but... somethings don't fit... i don't want to force things into place... Yossui's role is fixed... it's Rika that's swinging from side to side... I've been watching yoyo girl cop too much... ... can't... get... ... bitchy Rika... ... off my... ... ... mind!

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

but this doesn't mean i'm abandoning Runaway from the Past... i just need an outlet for all the dark, gothic *******ness (i can't think of the word) within me... my bands music hasn't been an outlet enough... the darkness has leaked into my plans for RFP... darkness coming soon...

i plan it to be a one-shot... from the looks of it, a long one shot... i'mma experiment with the use of vocabulary... ... my only fear in that is it might be too far out... as in out of character... but then again, i can't really approximate their characters in this one since the setting's out of this world...
hmm...

No comments: