Sunday, July 13, 2008

escapades in the name of the Ishi...

I watched Yoyo Girl cop for the 9th time today... I just can't get enough of Rika...

*sigh* so hot...

anyway... I've been spending a lot of time hoardning videos from youtube... veoh takes too long... although veoh vids have better quality and are longer and are a lot...

... my mom says people never get contented... and i think she's right about that...

before, i just spend hours watching vids on youtube... i watch them over and over... and then, i discovered this software that lets people download vids from youtube... i got that and hoarded vids... then we got our dsl connection... more hoarding... i set my sights on veoh... i didn't like it before since, as i said, it takes too long... i'm not very fond of waiting... but i still want to hoard stuff from there... hmmm...

anyway... enough about that...

i heard that the show on the LABI gate was a success... i heard recordings of Rika singing Nannimo Iwazu Ni I Love You, Hitorijime and Omoide wa Kanata... pretty good for a solo live performance... I do hope to hear more from her... I've been on the look out for Gatten Gatas too... and other things... XD

No comments: