Saturday, July 12, 2008

random rants and ramblings...

i want an IshiYoshi unit...

I've been working on some IshiYoshi mixes here while on break from my thesis work... and i have to say, if they harmonize, they would sound awesome... nowhere on the equalizer would their voices conflict...

I'm working on Shabondama now... It's pretty hard because the Yoshi part would be coming from the live one she did with Kamei Eri... I can't get all the fan voices out...

I'm also listening to the live Kara Genki they did with Konno and Mai... IshiYoshi awesomeness!!!!

I was watching GAM's Melodies again in the library this afternoon... *major nosebleed*

hawt to the nth degree... I'm not that big a perv... but I want to see something as ... ... hm... intense... as that from IshiYoshi... my imagination is pretty bad at whipping up those things... i need visual... that's part of my animus... i think...

... not that it will affect my belief in its realness...i'm just hoping for fan-service to my direction... lol...

No comments: