Saturday, July 11, 2015

Revisiting the Past

I recently checked out the Runaway from the Past thread on JPH!P and found that it has been almost 5 years since I last posted an update on the fic.

I decided to read it from the start and it was fun.

I found myself to be a grammar criminal against humanity and began correcting what I had written.

It was a very different time when I wrote that story and I am slightly different from the person who wrote it.

I want to re-tell it as I am now but I think it is too tedious of a task to undertake especially now that I am in school again.

I might post the corrected and slightly revised version when I'm satisfied with it. I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lil' boss you can do it!!!!
I am also reconnecting with my roots... Time changes us for good or for bad, but the thing is that we all change. Y<3