Wednesday, September 3, 2008

... i'm rubbing off her...

yesterday, the rabu-rabu and i were together... and while we were on the train, I made her listen to Dokusenyoku (the live version from Rika's grad) and then she said "Di mo pa ako binibigyan nyan" [You haven't given me that yet]

and i was like, "EH?!"

she wants me to burn her an H!P CD!!!!!!!!!

HOLY!!!!!

she said she wanted (and i quote) "yung una mong pinarinig sa'kin" ["the first one you made me listen to"]

which was sakura mankai... hmmm...

... and she thinks a somebody and a somebody belong together... like me and her... LOL ...

... ... ... speaking of belonging...

her mom's really pushing her to work in japan right after graduation... she has an aunt ther who can arrange stuff for her... ... she doesn't really want to go cuz that's gonna mean that she'll be leaving me here...

... but that's not the only thing i'm worried about... cuz if need be, i'm gonna follow her there...

besides, i want to move there myself...

the other thing that worries me is about her mom's real plans... she has two aunts in japan who married japanese folks just for the citizenship... i'm getting the vibe that her mom's out to make her do that too... she has a very greedy mother, btw...

No comments: