Tuesday, August 26, 2008

yaoi... yeah... finally i read an opinion of another after my own heart...

anyway... i'm a bit off right now... i got home 12:44 am from a band rehearsal... i'm trying out a funk version of Do It! Now... if you haven't noticed, I've been fixated on that song for a while...

it's really fun to dance to that song... weirdly neither Ishi nor Yoshi was featured heavily on the original version of the song...

I've always wished for an IshiYoshi version of that song... which led me into making that Do It! Duet Mix... and now... now that i actually have a live version of them singing that song... ... i feel... i feel... ... ... i feel... weird...

I want an IshiYoshi unit so that they can make a studio recording of that song... and the Peace and I Wish... ... and Osaka Koi No Uta ... reminiscent of a supposedly long-distance 'relationship'

as much as i want an As For One Day, it's too break-uppy...

But I also want Rika to have a solo recording of Aisu Kurimu to Mai Pudding... *sigh* ... fanservice to the fans of the song... of all shapes, sizes, ages, races, occupations... all the students, musicians, and ... ... IDOLS... specifically a certain idol seen and heard dancing and singing this song... ~lalalala~

I sing and dance this song too... but i'm not an idol...

No comments: