Tuesday, August 26, 2008

someone from there, please, arrest me...

i just downloaded ILLEGALLY recorded audio from the Mitsubishi Summer Festival...

~suki na hito ga~ ....
claps and yells...
there's a wota yelling there... ruins the recording... there's just one or two yelling type wotas... from what i can hear... but then, my hearing's not that good anymore...
i'm a selective listener... apologies if i left out some performances...
rika totally owns the speaking lines parts... her performance of that part sounds like it was right out of the original recorded single...
PEACE!
*sigh* ... i'm turning twenty
Yossui singing I Wish reminds me of Rika-chan's Graduation... Isn't I Wish some kind of coming of age song? ... Like learning about life and life and having someone to talk to and learning together... I recall looking up which lines each of them sang in Rika's grad from that song... I forgot who sang which but i do remember that it did have something about love... I hope that meant something and someone assigned those lines to them on purpose...
Yossui did the high note thing at the end (Aibon's) beautifully... sigh... I'd be singing like that too if my rabu-rabu was onstage with me... or at least somewhere nearby and I knew that she could hear me... I'd dedicate the song to her...
Omoide wa Kanata ... that wota dude is absolutely crazy... that's pretty embarrassing... i can imagine his ligaments tearing apart from all that yelling...
... Rika's singing isn't in its top form... oh well...

... there's that damn wota in Do It! Now again...

it's a bit awkward with just two of them singing the song... ... and there's that damn wota... man... i know how important these wotas are in keeping H!P afloat... but it's pretty silly to be yelling 'Yo-ssy!' or 'Rika-chan' alone... and annoying...

but by the volume of his voice it's either he's the one who recorded this or he's with the recording person... or he's standing close...

so... thanks, damn wota if you're the one responsible for this recording...

~Love Machine~

2 comments:

Pamela said...

That recording was really fun XD!
I listen to it too...when you don't have access to HP goods, your only hope is download it from any charitable soul that has it in blogs or other pages ...
And yeah! at the beginning I was laughing due to the wota chanting: Rika-chan! Yossy! XD
...I don't know if you have seen the photos of the event...look at the face of charmy-san when Miki, Yossy and her are on stage together...look specifically at her face, I want a second opinnion.

Me said...

what pictures? ... hmm... i haven't seen pictures from that even that had miki in them... hmm... can you tell me where these pics are?

i want to examine them myself...