Monday, August 11, 2008

why i don't believe in the others?

o-kay... so i received a message today asking me why i don't like 'the others'... it ain't the first time a person has inquired about this so i'm posting this here...

... i think most of the brethren like 'the others'... some more than ishiyoshi, others less than ishiyoshi, some in equal liking of the multitude... i'm the only one i know who's die-hard exclusivist...

but i think that spurs from their liking of the yoshi more than the ishi... emphasis on I THINK...

there aren't a lot of charmy fans out there... just check forums... yossui's threads have reached three digit proportions while charmy-sama's can barely get out of the lower-than-50 range...

*sigh*

so... the answer to the question:

i love the ishi more than the yoshi... this ain't just about the pimpwolf... this is also about the charmy...

in looking for proof, i prefer subtle signals than outright, in-your-face stuff (i know i may be accused of over reading for this... and i don't give a shit)... hugs and kisses don't work on me... (they can frimmin' make out on-screen and i still won't believe it...)

although if there are enough subtle signals, i accept the hugs and kisses...

i'm just too traditional and 'canonical' ... you can call me a fundamentalist if you want... i want to make my own bible...

'the others' have their own "things" already... OK! it's Already Morning!

i'm not into three-somes, four-somes, triangles, squares, pentagons and the like...

so there you have it...

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Well what you say is kind of sad...but very true. Just the other day I was looking for fanlistings and other stuff to put on my blog and when I found like five or four I could compare that there are not many fans of her...the fans normally pick the MM members that are in the current line-up which is kind of unfair for the rest of the OG's.

Now between 14 and 44 fans well they are more 44 than 14 fans.

In my case I could say I was 44 fans first, then 1444 fans and then 14 fan.

Me said...

yeah... that's pretty much the case with me too...

yeah, the 44 is cool... but her fandom's a bit too crowded for me...

i'm not fond of large crowds... lol