Friday, August 29, 2008

the ending...

know what?

to hell with the 'kiss'!

and although this statement goes against my philosophy (liberal ironism), on this matter THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH

it isn't the tru+h or any other kind of 'truth' out there...

only those involved know it and as much as i want to know it, it seems i am fated never to find out anyway...

the pics and the vid clip will just be one of the innumerable files lying around in my computer... next to all the accidental/stolen/etc vids, pics, theories... it will be just 3 pictures and 3 vid clips...

going back to my philosophy, i have my truth. (the tru+h) i believe in it because it makes life more bearable for me... it has a purpose to serve... i will believe in it until it ceases to serve its purpose, keeping me in this 'hope'... hope is that which makes us go on...

truth is absolute relative to its believer.

i believed in them last week, i believe in them today, i think i'll still believe in them tomorrow and the day after that and the next day, so on...

i will not let this contribute to my quarter life crisis...

skeptic, you don't need to email me about it anymore... i don't need to know what you think...

EDIT: this is one of those things that make me want to go out buy a gun and shoot myself in the head...

but nonetheless, my theories still stand since prodstaff/management deliberately added the damn scene on the PV... and what's up w/ you yossui?! kissing someone on national tv and then acting all shy about it?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

No comments: