Wednesday, July 9, 2008

random rants and ramblings... (round three)

... I have some time in my hands today because I have an exam tomorrow... weird dibs?

Having an exam tomorrow means I'm studying instead of researching for that damn thesis... which also frees up some time for me...

I'll probably update on my fic later... but just a short one... I don't think my sister will allow me to use the house computer and internet connection for long... she's been spending so many hours playing Audition!

... anyway... to IshiYoshi matters...

I met up with this friend that I haven't seen in a while... as usual, I have an IshiYoshi picture on my PDA to show her... and she said... du du du duuuun! THEY LOOK ALIKE!!!!

~... and i was like: really? ...

well, it could mean a good thing and a bad thing if you look at it with some of our local superstitions here...

GOOD: when you've spent a long time with someone and you've grown really close, the two of you would look (a wee bit) alike...

BAD: If you and your partner look alike, you often would quarrel...

~woo~...

my mom and my dad... they've been married for 30 years... and people say they look alike now (they didn't before... dunno how that's possible) ... AND they quarrel a lot...

~woo~

it could be on a case-to-case basis...

hmm...

but quarrels (even fake ones that we often see between IshiYoshi in the past) is a natural part of a relationship, right?

We're not all alike in how we think and sometimes our opinions on things clash... so friction is inevitable...

i wonder if they've ever really fought... in some wiki-site, it says there that Ayumi is the only friend Rika has never fought with... that means they(IshiYoshi)'ve LQ'd (wishful thinking: Lover's Quarrel) before... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

No comments: