Friday, July 4, 2008

random rants and ramblings


I was scavenging through Japanese blogs this morning for anything when i found this ^ picture...

That looks pretty genuine to me... and that's not just because I'm crazy or a crazy worshipper...

The picture's pretty clear so I'm guessing an authorized photographer took that...

Anyway, the whole scavenging thing made me think... There are soooooooo many sites... and even if I don't understand a word, there are a lot of IshiYoshi fansites...

Now the thought: how do their families react to this? Regardless if it's real or not, they're bound to be affected, right? Well, that's how things are in here... not that I'm generalizing that the Japanese idols' family would react the same way as a Filipinos'...

Yossui strikes me as someone from a more traditional family... Have they asked her if it's for real? ... hmm... not that I'm obssessing over IshiYoshi so much but...

Since it's plastered all over cyberspace, family members might come across 'neta'... Do they think it's just part of Yossui's job? ...

... She's been the business for about 8 years and almost the whole time, she's been linked up with Rika... ... ... Have they reacted about it at all? Or does Japanese media respect boundaries of privacy enough to not force out a reaction from her family...

... hmm...

No comments: