Monday, June 30, 2008

POSITIVE!!!!

this is a good day after all... the world hasn't crumbled to dust after v-u-den's "disbandment" concert... the first in H!P history... i'm still alive, still scavenging for that which brings the butterflies to my stomach and makes blood rush to my face in a tsunami...

i won the second round in that gameshow i was talking about earlier... i stayed up until 2am to join the gameshow... so next week, hopefully, i'll be getting 6 official H!P pics... my first official stuff!!!

i was able to finish my thesis proposal in time... despite procrastinating the whole week...

it received satisfactory feedback from my thesis adviser... minimal revisions... time to hit the books...

i've been awake for more than 26 hours but i'm still going... and i just had half a cup of coffee... i haven't done that for years

my rabu-rabu is reading my fic now... she likes some parts... reminds her of how we were before... 4 years ago... the length of the fic kinda gets her tired though...

she said i should just summarize the thing for her...

she likes texting me a lot... da this, da that... haha...

rika reminds me of her a lot... hahaha... i never tell her that... good thing she doesn't come here... pink is the color... Rika...

she's not fond of Jpop... but she listens to my iPod anyway... she doesn't like watching me dance to Do It! Now and Go Girl~Koi No Victory... she likes Korean Dramas... She forces me to watch those things... Not that they're not nice... I'm just not the type to like those things...

my love of H!P is probably the "cuddliest" thing about me... i'm not fond of love songs and dancing and even smiling... H!P and my rabu-rabu are the only ones that can make me smile at first sight... hope she doesn't know about her rival... hahaha

No comments: