Thursday, March 11, 2010

so... i'm here again ^_^

some people were asking me what happened to my blog

like if i closed it or took it down...

no, i didn't... actually, someone (i dunno who but i was pretty impressed) visited this place while i hid it under another url...

so, there is it, people, i hid my blog in another url... a pretty obvious one too...

now, now... it's nothing really... it's just that... hmmm... i dunno... i think i've been pretty blatant about it from the very start, this blog being a place for mostly my personal feelings and commentaries and not necessarily for news and info...

now don't get me wrong, guys, i'm very happy that you visit me here... but i do wish that it's not just some part of a daily routine where after checking this place out you'd complain about the lack of news... cuz i'm not just that kind of fan...

i am so behind in a lot of stuff going on within this fandom... there were some stuff i read just two days ago... and as much as i don't want to take out my shovel to dig around the past, i don't want you guys to think i'm out to use you...

the links on the side... yep, they're there... and why? 2 reasons:
1. cuz i use other computers sometimes... and when i'm on other comps, i don't have my bookmarks...
2. cuz i don't have the news... so i just tell you where you might be able to find them... i didn't use those places much before, nor do i use them much now... but the people who want to start looking can find them there...

*sigh*

but now 2ch is down...

kanji doesn't make me feel ii kanji...

XD

i didn't really panic on a lot of things in the past few months... except the forum, i guess...

damn i haven't panicked about my fics... and radioshow!

blogging isn't particularly something i do much nowadays

lol, i do steel wire sculptures now

... but seriously people, i'd rather you visit the forum:

http://ishiyoshi.freeforums.org

than here...

register, post and ishiyoshi away

No comments: