Tuesday, September 1, 2009

hAngry & Angry album FTW!!!

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPCE-5673

http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMulti?refSdCode=040000000EPCE-5673&Action_id=111&Sza_id=MM

also available in yesasia and cdjapan

i'll post links here when i'm not lazy or pissed

more shizz for tru to buy~

EDIT: while the rest have been frolicking in what might have faintly been in the very very distant past...

DISCOUNT OR NOT, I HAVE PRE-ORDERED THE H&A ABLUM!!!

i'm surprised... this costs way less than the mini-album for me XD... like 3500 yen less XD

but, it's ishiyoshi

even threw in EMS shipping! XD

4 comments:

Yankii Heart said...

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I really doubting buying my new maki shizzz XDDDDDD

Man... I HAVE to HAVE THAT... would this mean Sadistic dance will have a video O___O??? They do need to promote the cd...

tru_harmony said...

lol

i'm already promoting the album to my students

most of them would be back in japan by the time this gets released

i'm definitely buying this...

i demand a PV

and tv appearances

SatouSei13 said...

New album?! OMG!
I want a PV too =D

jen said...

i am definitely goin to buy this album~~

i had already pre-ordered maki's....