Friday, March 20, 2009

I WANT TO HEAR THE OCEAN, BABY!!!

wow!

hmmm... sum. verum. unum.

perfect. true. one.

yeah...

don't mind this post... this is all word salad...

see how i like to take things that come in three and write them all about?

good, beautiful, true

faith, hope, love

me, myself, I

oh... and if you go to #ishiyoshi and get kicked out, it's not because i hate you... XD i just like playing with IRC... i kinda learned the shit while waiting... hour long waiting... XD

it's a fattening activity...

we feel a bit too small,ne? then again, i am a tiny person... annoying too... i try to warn everyone... not my fault if you forget...

i don't get annoyed easily though... and i can pretend to be nice for extended periods of time...

i'm so used to being ignored that i forgot people have eyes and ears! really XD i forgot to take my plant out for sunlight! and i forgot to check my bike's tires! my gorilla, the laundry! hmmm... what else...? oh, yeah, i forgot how awesome i thought yossui was! fudge... i gotta start trying to sharpen my memory...i even forgot yossui checks the net and there's 2ch!

wow, there 2ch! OH MY GAWD!

and i forgot to say, gomen Yankii i wasn't able to record last night's episode... which, unfortunately for you, was my best ep ever! gomen!!! m(_ _)m

... keep it down, boys and girls ^^

i know you guys know how out and about i am about being 'me', right? XD i mean i say it here all the time

but to be honest i prefer that i call me 'me' than other people call me 'me' XD

it sucks when someone yells to me on the street "ME!" ... it's quite embarrassing, i have to admit...

i say it aloud = it's okay
other people say it = not okay

hmmm...

but does it really equate to that?

and besides, it won't be the first time... remember that other time...? i just remembered now... i remembered to start looking for my passport too ^^

they were all yelling that... and it didn't look like they mind it so much... i dunno...

i dunno a lot of things... or i forget... i forget... XD

i wonder WHO started calling them that and when the name stuck...

it's cute that at least one of them know the name... XD

did you know that inaba atsuko would've pursued dentistry had she not auditioned? (thanks to Charmy Risuzu's blog http://www.renaiproject.com/2009/03/20/turn-left/ for that VERY interesting info... i love picking up stuff like this... really... wow)

and did you know that she's in the chorus of some OnGatas songs?

i wonder what would've happened had THEY not auditioned...

would they even have met by some strange accident of fate?

like it was written in some ancient slab of rock like the 10 commandments...

i want to go back...

i feel like i'm sort of going back...

i can feel it again... that high... i haven't felt it in a long time... and the funny thing is that i felt it now that i'm alone... and it's just the earth and them...

like my chest is just about to explode and the whole world is squeezing me in...

this brought me here...

i cannot lose faith... not now...

gawd...

2 comments:

Pamela said...

WTF!!!??? No SHOWWWW!!!!
YADAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

T________T...

I forgive you ... Even I have not been myself lately... I feel tired but euphoric it's not even funny.

Anonymous said...

yay is good to know that you are back to yourself and that you keep your blog alive ^^

I did not lose my hope on them but I been cheating lol to much K-pop,to much snsd...to much yulsic (shame on me T_T)