Tuesday, December 9, 2008

random rants and ramblings

*sigh*

yes, we know...

uhuh...

we know that too...

but... wow...

wth...

hahahaha!

gomen... i was just... LOL!

that really distracted me from my thesis, btw...

you're good...

i heard that was a mistake...

tsk tsk, Mai... look what you've done...

edit:

more...

i love mystery... don't you... i think it's amazing how even after 5 years with my girl, i still don't know EVERYTHING about her... more things for me to discover and love...

until she mentioned it to me lately, i never noticed that she's more into dresses and skirts now than before... i didn't know that she deliberately bought them now because of me...

she noticed that i'm into skulls now more than crosses... she said i look more kick-ass with the skulls...

i look religious (or sacriligious) with the crosses....

black's always in... (my name is Rain... clear...)

hestas and dimas occupied the space besides the lord's cross...

almost...

sometimes despite this being against THE CODE, i just want to kick people... i feel worse about it because i feel like kicking girls...

No comments: