Friday, December 26, 2008

i'm quite jealous, to be honest...

i thought this and i thought that... too presumptuous of me... but somethings were mentioned explicitly...

it's christmas and i spent time in the cemetery...

i didn't mention it extensively earlier but my grandmother died august of 2008... so i spent half of christmas with her... like always... just this time, it's in the cemetery...

i called my girl on the phone... and she said she misses me so... i miss her too... i miss her a lot...

i haven't been thinking of her as much as i should recently... my bad... but she understands why...

i re-read rfp today... spent 3 hours reading the whole fic and all the comments...

and i realized how great 2008 was because of the fic...

i hope i can write again... like before...

recently, i've been feeling like writing's not really for me... like there's always someone who can write better... but reading all your comments about it made me rethink that... anyone might write better but no one can write like me...

i'm really excited about what's gonna happen to THEM... in my fics and in real life...

they'll both be turning 24 this year... older... and greater pressure to marry...

worrying is contagious...

with elder club graduating... i wonder who'll marry soon...

some relatives were asking me yesterday if i had a boyfriend... i've already prepared an answer for that and in my attempt to be as ambiguous as charmy-sama herself, i said... 'i have a boyfriend... it's just that when he finds out, we'll be breaking up'

just to shut the people up... the thought just wrecks my brain like stupid...

after a long while... i've already dismissed the idea...

if me and my kisstel don't end up together, i'll be single for all eternity...

*sigh*

2008's moments:
going to the US
getting back from the US
surviving the flipping SUV
starting RFP
starting this Blog
'the kiss'
h&a
and most importantly, meeting you all...

even when the whole world (even 1444 themselves) stop believing, your hopeful never will!!!

KEEP THE FAITH, BRETHREN!!!

No comments: