Wednesday, October 8, 2008

yesterday, i went to the main post office in search of my CDs...

which i didn't find...

:(

anyway... yesasia's reshipping the stuff...

sorry, gloopip... shipping got messed up...

anyway, the post office folks made me look through their records manually for my stuff...

MANUALLY...

paper stuff...

anyway... as usual, fate...

i looked through all incoming mail, receipients and addresses...

i found a person who has the same given name as me (i have two names, and whoever she is, is named exactly the same as me) ... that was weird... i sincerely thought my name was unique...
my parents thought so too... apparently not.


i also found the name and address of a tv reporter and a gov't official... hmm... stalking stuff... lolz... no plans on using that info though...


anyway... i also found.. dun dun duuun...one person named hitomi... who happened to be in the same page as a person named rika...

rika's a pretty common name here... but hitomi is rather rare...

and the chances that the two names are on the same page?!?!

FTW!!!

i was prohibited from taking a picture of the page... ... ... poop...

but if you want to see it, it's in the September-October folder... in window #38 (yes)

38 also happens to be the square root of 1444...

sheer coincidence... of absolutely no importance...

No comments: