Monday, October 13, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ishiyoshi + rock + h.naoto= I LOVE THEM MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answered prayer...

hangry and angry will be my second imported whatnot...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

i am now so in the process of building them a shrine in my room...

awesome...

i so totally dig the fashion, btw...

'kill me, kiss me'

... awooooooooooooooo...

didn't they just 'kiss'

... the song is good for... ... ... hahahaha!

killer beats...

they have a good sound engineer...

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahah!

i love the song...

i feel like my muscles are falling off my bones right now...

EDIT:
just when my band started veering away from goth and into prog rock, here comes lolligoth and punk from ishiyoshi...

this just made the whole year close to perfect...

i see more time together... 25 hours a day! WOOT! lolz

i'd love a gothic-themed wedding ceremony to come next... maybe when they're 25? ... hahaha...

No comments: