Friday, October 10, 2008

random rants and ramblings

sigh...

... I'm a bad fan...

i have to admit i don't d/l everything that has to do with Yoshizawa-san...

that YamawakeQ thing... can't bring myself to download it...

whenever i contemplate whether i should, i eyes itch... LOLZ

... ... ... with Ishikawa-san, i have every single episode of doga-doga7 that has her in it... i was tempted to download everything but 5-7 mins. of video without Ishikawa-san is 5-7 mins. wasted...

... yesterday, i saw this japanese blog that had that youtube embed of doga-doga7 with notchi... the header was ishiyoshi but i didn't pay attention because Ishikawa-san wasn't there... thanks (^^,)

right now, all UFA people are saying is that they know... what makes me wonder is what they know...

do they know about us ishiyoshi people? or, do they know what's going down between them?

... it's going down! ... haha~ been using that phrase all week in all tenses...

i was talking to this fan of the "other" that i managed to pull into ishiyoshi a bit... and i was going on and on and on about how crazy i am (yes, i like discussing my psychological problems with trained professionals)

and she said
"how can anyone be disturbed by ur(sic) love for those two when everything does in fact point to them"

actually, I'm disturbed by my love for those two... really...

i never dream of them apart... some people, they dream that they got hooked up with either of them but me, never... really...

sometimes, fics make me think that people actually share a lot in common... as in experiences...

it's scary... especially when you read something and you go like, "wait a minute, this has happened to me before..."

HUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last night, i tried to stay awake in order to watch that show (Obra) that I composed the theme song for... my friend said my name was in the ending credits... unfortunately, i fell asleep again... so i didn't see... but i did hear my composition... that's good enough... i haven't gotten my pay yet... sigh... i'm trying to get a job in the music industry here... even as an arranger or sound engineer... maybe i can worm my way closer to THEM somehow... LOLZ ... is there a job vacancy in TNX? LOLZ

Life plan as of today:
make the most of my band career (LOLz) ... our first sampler disc is coming out this November...
reconnect with my old boss (in the recording studio), he has a lot of Japanese friends...
graduate next school year: major in humanities, minor in English literature
after grad, work part time in English proficiency centers here - save money to move to the land of the rising sun, fatten my resume with work experience
work in Berlitz here...
attempt to get into Japan
move with rabu-rabu
work in Berlitz there

speaking of my old boss... he had some work experience in Japan... he and his band spent about a year there... earned a lot of money... his band's awesome

the bassist is the brother of the drummer (my boss), who is the husband of their keyboardist, who is the sister of the two guitarists and the cousin of the vocalist... awesome family...

he said Japanese folks have a lot of respect for the arts... ... and teachers unlike here...

~~~

i kicked a cousin on the shin yesterday when she compared morning musume to our local sexbomb girls... i'm like, "WTF!?!?!"

that's a mortal sin...

~~~

i had a professor... he took his second M.A and PhD in the University of Kyoto... he's an awesome man... he also studied traditional japanese dance... he's very good in speaking in Japanese too... he did his MA and PhD in Japanese... another person who made me want to see the place for myself...

... they have so much culture and history there... makes me wish there's an asian union... but that's highly unlikely... too many political and cultural considerations...

~~~

i was telling someone that i can't wait until ishiyoshi are in their fifties... by then, they just can't deny it... i'm sure of it... LOLZ... by then, i'll be in my late forties... i'm really a hopeless case...

i wonder if i'll still be as crazy as this over them by then... hmm...

we (me and this person i was talking to) want them to have kids together... we think they'd make awesome parents... hm...

sigh...

i'm a crazy puppy...

yesterday, 10/09/08 (7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0 ...LOLZ) i had my final oral exams in philosophy and theology... insane day... i picked yesterday for my schedule for luck... i'm superstitious...

goodness, beauty and truth
faith, hope and love

i had an awesome time discussing with my professors about god and evil and love and all that jazz...

i'm confident with my answers... ...

...

aside from the date yesterday, not much ishiyoshi went down...

No comments: