Monday, October 6, 2008

ore?!?

hmm...

hindi nga.... ... weh...

sureness?

OMG...

... ... pol sci exam in 55 minutes... i will die... for sure...

... i brought the viyuuden pics i won from that contest for luck... i also made a ring with a microhandcuff attached to it... for luck too... if there's an ishi-related artifact, there has to be a yoshi one too... and asked my mom to light me some candles and pray for my poor, dying soul... i'm a very superstitious creature... very...

i need every shred of luck available for this test... i got a low mark in my midterms... SHAME!

i therefore conclude that political science is not my thing... i better stick to the humanities where i suppose i belong...

while i was on the jeepney on the way to school earlier, i was reading my damn notes... and i noticed that three quarters of my notebook is all fanfic... HOLY!!!! ... all ishiyoshi fics at that...

yes, i've been writing stuff down on paper for a while... but that hasn't kept me from making so many mistakes...

i make eyes bleed better than a lead pencil... ha~ i remembered someone suddenly...

I had a classmate in first grade, her name's Reina (yeah, for real) and she was the daughter of the school physician... she poked one of my classmates' eye with a pencil... luckily the girl didn't go blind...

man... and that Reina became a seatmate too... i'm lucky she didn't poke me in the eye... hmm...

crazy people + pencils = not a good combi...

I'mma buy a new notebook... one for fic writing... you never know when you get a whack teacher who still checks notebooks (even if her students are college level)... i wouldn't want her to read how senti and drama i am... it ruins the bad-ass-i-don't-give-a-hoot-exterior...

gonna meet up with the rabu again later... ha~ we spend more time now than in freshman year... ironic... we're busier now... it's been hell month for me... this is my final week in school for this semester... HUZZAH!!!

but i still have to work on my thesis over the sem break, which is about three weeks long...

immediately on the first day, i have to submit the complete chapter 3 of my thesis...

funny how long it takes for me to write the damned thing while i can write RFP that long in a span of about four months... how time flies...

someone mentioned that the thread is close to a thousand replies... didn't really notice it until she mentioned it... wow... but given how short my updates are and how often i update, no surprise... since there's a comment on almost every update... if there's about a hundred updates, thats about 8 comments for each update on average... ... not bad... considering how bad it's been... ha~

i'm confused... what's going on?

No comments: