Thursday, October 23, 2008

a new thing to go crazy on until the 29th

yes, i'm trying to tab Angelia too...

hopefully, my hardware and software will be enough to get it out into the open...

i hear a... ... very interesting thing... all the reverb is making me dizzy... i'll have to wash this one down too... even cleaner than what i did with kill me kiss me... KME2

i don't know with you guys, but i like rika's voice here... primarily because it mixes well with yossui's...

if she does this song alone, even with whatever equipment that stands between her and the mixing console and beyond, it's not gonna sound as good...

the song wouldn't feel the same without the harmony between these two... it wouldn't feel as angelia...

if yossui sang this alone... ... ... it will turn out a bit bland, for me... i think...

from what i understand, ishiyoshi are essentially the vocalists of a band... so in all likeliness, there will be some dudes around...

i haven't signed on the contract with my band yet... ... *cough* ... saturday's your deadline... *cough* LOL

~~
do you like fics about h!p girls that involve them romantically with men? (men=biologically born males equipped with that horrendous looking thing they're so proud of for reasons i still can't understand)

anyway...
(stashes radical feminism in box, locks box, throws key into my room, never to be found again

i don't know... especially for either ishi and yoshi... ... ... it just sounds, feels, looks, tastes, smells? wrong...

i know my fic has this guy and that other guy... but i actually changed it to save my own sanity... you kinda get it from her interactions with them, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to answer your question. ^^
Personally I can't tolerate reading any fics of them-h!p girls-romancing a guy/boy/man/hunk. Unless its part of a plot. So your RFP is fine. =)