Thursday, September 18, 2008

random rants and ramblings

sigh... people have finally discovered that spring of yossui-ness that i've kept so secret for sometime now... well... just means i won't go there anymore... i don't like crowds too much...

i only like crowds when my band performs... LOLz ... yes, i'm a bit selfish... i had nightmare a long time ago that there was this huge crowd and then suddenly, a stampede and in my tiny-ness, i was crushed to my doom... ...

and besides, as i mentioned before, there wasn't that much ishiyoshi there and as someone from the "other side" mentioned in a forum, there are a lot of the "other" pics up there... because most of the pictures there were from around 2006-2007, the time when my goddess was evicted from the former Mt. Olympus... but after she left the holy mount became not-so-holy anymore... *sigh* ... i'm not saying that she's the one that makes it holy... it's just people probably stopped worshipping the deities as much... that's all IMO, ok?

so many might-have-beens and could-have beens...

there's this one roda that's heavenly to a blind fanatic such as myself but they don't upload anymore... very occasional... *more sighs*

but because I AM the 1444 hopeful, i be not disheartened... LOLz... there is no optimism, no more expectation... life will go on whatever the outcome... what matters is their value to my existence...

Man, I love IshiYoshi...

No comments: