Friday, August 15, 2008

Holiness (Hitomi's POV)

This is a slightly philosophical-on-the-verge-of-going-perv work... ... check out Rorty...

a Charmy worship fic... if you hate her, please do not proceed...

this has absolutely nothing to do with my currently running long fic, Runaway from the Past... except maybe a sharing of characters...

hope you guys enjoy this...
=======
I slowly closed the door, not making a sound that might wake you up. I know that you are tired from all the work you had to do today. I'm tired too but I managed to find few moments to rest amidst everything our job required of me.

I took light steps towards the bed that cradled you in your slumber. The curtains were wide open. The darkness of the night cannot overcome the radiance of your beauty. The moonlight revealed to me your goddess-like form. Even up to now, after the five years we've spent together, I still cannot believe that you are mine and that I have claimed you.

My spirit is drawn to you, to unite with you in your divinity and I cannot resist.

I laid by your side and your eyes suddenly opened. You were waiting for me.

Go to sleep now, my love. you need to rest for tomorrow.

But you said you needed me that your soul may find some rest. You said you needed to be with me tonight.

You need to replenish your strength with sleep. You might tire yourself further.

And you answered that I will be the source of your strength. Like a vampire, you will wear me out so that you may regain the energy that your work is taxing from you. But I cannot say no. I do not have the will. I love you too much.

When I felt for you under the blanket, I found you naked. You have planned it all out. I could only smile at your preparation. You really are ready. I can feel the heat emanating from your body awaiting for me. I cannot say no. I need this too. I need you.

Between each kiss is a groan or a moan. Hands travelled in all directions. Even if this wasn't the first time I have felt you like this, this seemed like a new experience to me. I discovered something new about you. You're ticklish behind the knees. Even you discovered this just now.

My lips started its voyage on the ocean of your infinity. They were swept by the waves as i cruised over your curves. I was lost. I didn't know where to go. There were many options and whichever I choose, I know will be pleasurable to you. That is my only goal: to make you happy tonight. To make you happy every night.

With the broken words that fall from your lips, I knew that I was succeeding. And with your every call for me, I knew that I was the only one your heart longed for and the only one your body lusted for.

You pulled me back to your range of vision. And I gave in to your wishes to see me face-to-face even though I wanted to remain lost at sea. All because that was what you wanted. I am a slave to you.

I was facing you and I saw in your eyes your desire. I want it too. I want to be the cause of your happiness. I want to be a part of you. I want to be one with you. You are my life and I don't care if they think this is wrong. There is nothing wrong with being in communion with you at this level of holiness.

Yes, sex with you is holy. My heart meets yours and they are forever entwined. It is not only about our bodies but our souls!

I am doing this not only to satiate my carnal lust. I am doing this to know you more. Here and now, I will tear down the paper-thin wall that might still be standing between us. After so, I will be one with you again, just like the last time.

When you wake up tomorrow, you will love me more than today and I will likewise be to you. I will love you more because i will find out more things to love about you. The things that we conceal from the morning light and prying eyes, the things we reveal between the sheets in the protective veil of darkness of the night, in the infinite ocean we call our bed. The bed that you made holy by your presence, when you poured out yourself to me. Make me holy like you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn that was really good. And after I erased all memories read it as Rika's point of view, it's more mind-blowing. Try it.

Pamela said...

I couldn't agree more. That was really mindblowing...very few fics do that to me this day.

And Katatsumuri-san I would to read Rika's POV. I'll be waiting XD.

Me said...

Thanks, kata-san. I'm glad that my totally-random-idea turned out well. Hm... Rika's POV... I'mma try reading it from her perspective...

Thanks, yankii heart... I'm glad i can still manage to blow minds with my wrting... RFP's kinda soupy right now... LOL... XD ... This isn't exactly a fic request blog but i'll let that one slide...

*If anyone wants to write a Rika POV, that's mighty fine with me... Just don't forget to tell me after so I can read it too... XD

Anonymous said...

@yankii Who says about re-writing it as Rika's POV? What I mean is instead of Hitomi's POV, just read the original text from Rika's perspective and you'll get another refreshing experience.

Pamela said...

@Katatsumauri-san: Aah! It was that...that's what happened when you read fanfics while working @__@. Your choice of perspective is really interesting, but still I would image Yossy thinking that than Rika...

@tru: Sorry, it was my fangirl side talking.