Friday, July 18, 2008

random rants and rambling...

RFP is still moving... a little slower than when I began but still in motion...

i had to give a report in globalization this morning on Deepak Lal... i disliked reading the chapter he wrote on Dunning's book (Making Globalization Good)... it was confusing... but he mentioned Japan as a model there... call me xenophilic... I LOVE JAPAN... I think I mentioned here before how I want to move there someday... after I learn the language, maybe...

given that... I'll never be able to move... :'(

but i do want to go there... even just to visit... I'm a history maniac so all the history and tradition there appeals to me...

I'm learning to use a furoshiki (did i spell it right?) i did one before, the one to wrap two books... my professor was impressed...

I wish i can visit Japan and watch a Gatas game... or an H!P concert... I'd love to do the Wota dance with live wotas for once in my life... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want to see IshiYoshi live!!!!

*ding* new idea for fic!!!!!!

No comments: