Thursday, June 26, 2008

WHY?!?!?!

Just now, my mom burst into my room... She was all hysterical about me surfing the net now... It's like I'm not doing anything else except updating my fic... EXCUSE ME?!

Obviously, it was my sister who solicited for their sympathy...

Come on, haven't they heard of multi-tasking?!

Yes, I'm updating my fic now... also researching for my Political science class tomorrow and writing a paper for theology...

What they don't know is that my dear sister is just using our internet connection to play Audition Online... Her connection is on DSL paid for by my folks, and mine is on dial-up on which I spend on myself... Can you believe that?! She's freaking 21! So immature...

My dad's all psycho about how much I spend to go online, 100 pesos (about US$ 2.50) for 20 hours on blissful 44kbps tops...

Whatever...

I sooooo want to leave this place... Starting tomorrow, I'll spend 10 hours of my weekdays in school... I spend 1 hour commuting (1 way)... So I can spend 12 hours away from the house...

I need my IshiYoshi!!

2 comments:

Japanime1 said...

Wow your sister is 21 already and using your parent's money to play some online dance game?...XD I mean, I know when I grow up, my fandom for anime and H!P and whatnot will never leave me; but atleast I'll be able to make a fun living out of it for my free time with my own money and hardwork when I'm that age. lol.
---
Wow 12 hours away from the house each day? Well, if you need your 1444 daily dosage (like I do everyday. lol) then go for it I guess. XD

Japanime1 said...

Off topic: I've just noticed that I use the word "Wow" alot lately everywhere I post things...hmmm I wonder what started that all of a sudden? I need to find a new word. lol. XD