Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHY?!?!?!

... my sister sucks...

I was watching Ore ga Aitsu Aitsu ga Ore this morning on my laptop and I didn't notice her walk by... She looked at what I was watching exactly on the part where the guy in Yossui's body (i don't have subtitles so i can't catch their names from the dialogue) was gazing at Rika who was looking out the window. The moment she saw Yossui and Rika in the scene she yelled: "EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW YURI!!!!!"

...i pretended that i didn't notice that she existed... but man... she really has issues...

come on! it was just a movie... the "yossui" there was a guy!!!

sometimes i just want to bite her head off... just so i can live in peace...

good thing she doesn't know my username at the forum where i post my fic... or else, i'm pretty sure she'll be checking it out...

I SOOOOOO WANT TO GRADUATE!!!!

i'll just move to Japan with my rabu-rabu and teach english... ... ... but i have to learn Japanese first... ... ... crap...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious, does your sister know about your rabu rabu and you? You don't really have to answer me ^^

Anonymous said...

... i'll answer anyway... ^.^ ... yes... but after that, i lied that we're not together anymore just to get my sister off my back...

what a psycho...

Wanted: a new older sister.
Apply here.

^.^

Anonymous said...

And the best part: she believes you >_<

kRisZ said...

hey hey and hey =) where can I watch Ore ga Aitsu Aitsu ga Ore?

"Wanted: a new older sister.
Apply here." <-- XDDD