Sunday, June 29, 2008

random rants and ramblings...

i caught my sister in a very good mood today... she let me use the DSL connection and she hasn't bothered me about my H!P-escapades online...

we even had this discussion-conspiracy theory thing about ishiyoshi, v-u-den and ongaku gatas and tsunku...

that:

Tsunku knows something about IshiYoshi that were not supposed but we think we know anyway...
V-u-den was a test to their allegedly non-existent "bond" (Osaka Koi No Uta= parting themesong, "long"-distance relationship, hence the first shot: close up IshiYoshi)
Ongaku was formed to keep the IshiYoshi wota and fans around and happy

My sister also said that Yossui became effeminate in MM after Rika left (Ambitious, Egao Yes Nudo, Sexy Boy)
But snaps back to manliness when Rika is around... ... ...
Since she graduated from MM and focused on Gatas, she's manly again...

i think my sister just had a demonic possession...

but it's a good demonic possession...

No comments: